Sunday, March 6, 2011

craigslist killer

Is anyone else a craigslist stalker?

I swear, the amount of time I spend cruising on craigslist is re-effing-diculous. For some strange reason I am very intrigued by what people are selling. Or buying. Or trading. Or wanting. And all of the above.

Even though I'm only qualified to teach or write, I check out all the jobs. I love my car, but I am looking at vehicles. I'm stuck in my condo, but man, do I love the real estate section. Home decor, garage sales, personal ads - what's not to want?

I just love getting a glimpse into people's lives. It reminds me of taking walks with my grandmother. She loved people who left the curtains open. Getting a look into their homes was one of her favorite sighting. And here I sit, wrapped in the afghan she made me, spying in a 2011 kind of way.

I bet she's proud.

wg

2 comments:

Rockabilly Hippie said...

ha I'm the same way. If it weren't for pesky work getting in the way, I'd be on there ALL day! :-)

emilysuze said...

I do the same thing. I especially love looking at the jewelry, which is horrible, since most of it is now available because someone's marriage crashed and burned.