Monday, October 4, 2010

letting people in OR the wg meets a new boy

So.

I met someone.

We met on match.com.

He is cool.

Dorky as that sounds.

Dating someone is one thing; liking someone is another.

And I like this boy.

He's a chef.

So I'm going to call him Chef Boyardee.

Because, well, he's a boy who's a chef. And that's funny.

Know what else is funny? How much relationships have changed in this decade. In the past two weeks of meeting, I've taken the following big steps:

1. Adding him as a friend on facebook
2. Blogged about him
3. Googled "How Not to Be a Commitmentphobe"

What's even funnier is that I am more terrified of him reading the awesumness than meeting my parents.

But, we're getting ahead of ourselves.

Liking someone is so different from dating someone.

WG likes Chef Boyardee.

Uh oh.

No comments: