Friday, June 1, 2007

MY GOAL!

Well....I didn't buy any clothes in the month of May! I resisted every temptation. I avoided every sale. I drove past my favorite stores. I...

I...

I went shopping today.

Technically, it is June 1st. I just could not resist any longer. I did set some boundaries, though. I told myself I couldn't spend more than $50. I went to ROSS (which I usually avoid, because I don't like digging through the racks) and spend $40.27 on two shirts, one pair of jeans and a dress. I figured $40 on five things I will definitely wear more than once isn't too bad.

Yes, it is $40 I could have paid on my credit card. Yes, it is $40 further away from my goal of paying down my debt.

But the dress is really, really cute.

Until payday,
WG

2 comments:

steph said...

ooh, will you be wearing one of these cute purchases out tonight??

The Working Girl said...

yea for new jeans!