Saturday, August 16, 2008

my mom would be proud

Inspired by Kim, I took the 1930s Housewife test. I used ex-boyfriends as substitute husbands and used situations with my students to answer the kid questions (except the part about tucking them in to bed at night!) And, as most of you can probably predict, my results indicate:

16

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Poor (Failure)

Take the test!



That's right. I failed. Totally, completed, failed this test. Apparently, cooking in my pajamas, getting a job, swearing, and wearing red nail polish would make me a very, very bad wife. Hooray for the modern woman! I can blog and burn my bra all at the same time.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

mwahahahaha, that really amuses me. :)

emilysuze said...

Blogging and bra burning are two excellent replacements for being a Stepford!

Morgan said...

So I just took the quiz and I got a 2!!! I think that is very impressive!