Thursday, January 22, 2009

Quiero tu hablar sucio a mi...

So, as you may or may not know, I've been dating someone for about six weeks now. I'm not going to use his name, so I will simply refer to him as MLL, short for My Latin Lover.

Here's a fun fact I learned about myself - I'm afraid of commitment! I wasn't always this way. In fact, one time I was going on about how loyal of a girlfriend I am that my friend told me I was sounding more like a rescued golden retriever and less like a smokin, smart woman.

Here's how I learned about this new fear:
1. I didn't want to change my status on facebook or myspace from "single".
2. I prefer calling him "MLL" or "Novio" as opposed to boyfriend.
3. I am terrified of meeting his mother.
4. I am me, and therefore, prone to overanalyzing.

However, MLL and I have a very honest relationship. He knows how I feel and does not try to push me. It's a little like role reversal. He is the "typical" girl ... I know he already has our wedding planned and our kids named. And I break out in hives at the slightest mention of either.

The great thing about being with MLL is his super sexiness. I feel like I am spoiling myself every time I'm with him. I thought I'd share some pictures with my readers, so you can see for yourself.

Warning: Do Not Look Directly Into The Eyes Of MLL!
You may find yourself being swept away.



And, I'm sorry for the cheesy kissing picture, but it was New Years for me and MLL!



WG

3 comments:

GatorGirlintheCity said...

Very nice pics!

Anonymous said...

My butt itches!

emilysuze said...

This is why you've been so quiet in your blogging lately! :) He is the epitome of some latin sexiness. You go girl!