Wednesday, January 14, 2009

oh em gee

Student: Ms. L., isn't there a slight difference between France and Italy?

Ms. L. : What do you mean?

Student: I mean, I know they are basically the same, but isn't there a slight difference?

Ms. L. :Um, well, they are two separate countries.

Student: But aren't they the same?

Ms. L. : No. They are two different countries. They have two different languages. They are located in on two separate pieces of lands. They each have their own culture. They are on the same continent, Europe, but no, they aren't really the same.

Student: Oh. I thought they were the same place, just a little different.

?????????????????????

Huh? What? ,
A very confused working girl

1 comment:

emilysuze said...

W. O. W. That's the future of America right there. lol

It reminds me of the time when a student tried to convince me that counties and states are the same thing. Sheesh.