Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I Heart These Blogs

If you're looking for a new link for your blog roll, try these babies on for size:

Levana
- My entire life I wanted to be just like my big sister. Our relationship can basically be summed up with the lyrics to "Wind Beneath my Wings". This blog explains why.

Paris Daily Photo - Thought the phrase "Friendly Parisian" was an oxymoron? Think again. Eric is an adorable Parisian photographer who snaps a shot of his hometown each and every day. The cheapest way to see Paris through the eyes of a local.


Sara Brown
Read the "About" section and you will be hooked.

All the blogs on my list to the right are AWESUM, but most are connected to each other. These are ones you might be less inclined to read, but I hope you'll give them a glance or two.

No comments: