Sunday, October 12, 2008

tag: I'm it

A. Attached or single? Single, although I am attached to certain things (my pets) and people (my friends and family) and places (my couch) and ideas (my own).
B. Best friend? Hilary
C. Cake or pie? both with ice cream, please
D. Day of choice? Sunday. It's always okay to be lazy on Sunday.
E. Essential item? Deodorant. I am smelly.
F. Favorite colour? Lately, I've been enjoying orange.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Mike & Ike, original favors
H. Hometown? Ocala, Florida
I. Favorite indulgence? letting myself order something really expensive on the menu
J. January or July? July! July is not working, Montreat, and barbeques. January is grey and ick.
K. Kids? I have 100+ thirteen-year-olds on any given day. It's the world best birth control. But maybe someday...
L. Life isn’t complete without? something silly happening to me that I can retell complete with outrageous voices and exaggerated, yet hilarious embellishments
M. Marriage date? Um, I hope I don't bring a date to my marriage
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: 1 - Glamour. I miss Jane. I wish I could afford Real Simple.
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? not being able to breathe underwater
Q. Quotes? Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
R. Reasons to smile? watching my kids enjoy The Giver, having Kat home to watch Gilmore with me, thinking about going to DC to see Levana, finding time to talk to Hilary, getting text messages from Janine, volunteerings, making travel plans, the list goes on...
S. Season of choice? Autumn, though like Kim, I wish it was a bit more noticeable here in The South.
T. Tag 5 people. Emily, Jamie, Levana, Thomas, Neighbor Natalie
U. Unknown fact about me? I sing "Oops, I Did it Again" in the shower. Yes. I really do.
V. Vegetable? Asparagus, brussel sprouts, green peas
W. Worst habit? I suck my thumb when I'm extremely tired, bored, or deep in thought.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Neither, ew.
Y. Your favorite foods? Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green peas, and Sally's triple chocolate rum cake.
Z. Zodiac sign? Scorpios, unite!

6 comments:

GatorGirlintheCity said...

Hey there, I have the last few issues of Real Simple. Do you want to read them?? I'd love to know I was "recycling" them!!

Kimberly said...

Ok for real: two bodies, one person. you totally crack me up. especially the thumb sucking. remind me to tell you my thumb sucking story one day.

emilysuze said...

I'm so excited that this entry in your blog is letting me leave a comment! :)

You know I can't resist a good survey all about moi! I will work on filling this out and reposting it post haste!

P.S. the triple chocolate rum cake sounds like something I need the recipe for...do share!

Levana said...

I never do these, but since you always comment on my blog here's an early birthday present:
A. Attached or single? Single, for the time being. Attachment, anyone?
B. Best friend? This is a more complicated question than I want it to be. Stephanie Haynes is my heart best friend, Clare Cushman is my soul best friend, my sisters are my blood best friends, and my mom was the best friend ever.
C. Cake or pie? OR?
D. Day of choice? Sunday. Every day should be Sunday (and not just in that football commercial.)
E. Essential item? Burt's Beeswax Lip Balm. It's an addiction.
F. Favorite colour? Pink. (Although the "Buy consumer products to end breast cancer" folks are kinda ruining it for me.)
G. Gummy bears or worms? No thanks.
H. Hometown? Unclear.
I. Favorite indulgence? Anything that makes me think, "Can I afford this?"
J. January or July? July - I heart the sun.
K. Kids? Yes, please. Attachment, anyone?
L. Life isn’t complete without? Laughing.
M. Marriage date? What kind of weird question is this? Would a man have a "marriage date" question on his chain mail quiz? Wait . . . nevermind.
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: None. I don't like to be locked into one magazine.
O. Oranges or apples? Same difference.
P. Phobias? Adding new ones every day.
Q. Quotes? It is much easier to stand up for your principles than to live up to them. (paraphrasing from something I hear and I can't remember who said it.)
R. Reasons to smile? my kitty, Mr. T. Barack Obama's gonna win. My sisters are coming to visit. Arrested Development.
S. Season of choice? Sping. I like starting over.
T. Tag 5 people. No.
U. Unknown fact about me? I don't know what you know or don't know so, I don't know.
V. Vegetable? Haricot Vert
W. Worst habit? Diet soda.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? No thank you.
Y. Your favorite foods? All of them. Lately, I can't get enough thai food.
Z. Zodiac sign? Taurus, beware of the bull.

The Working Girl said...

Finally, all my constant commenting on Levana's blog has paid off! Awesum readers, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

A. Attached or single? Single.
B. Best friend? Nateamus & B.A.
C. Cake or pie? Depends on the flavor of cake. I like chocolate and lemon, but if its not that, I'd rather have pie.
D. Day of choice? Sunday=Football=Happy
E. Essential item? My Blackberry
F. Favorite colour? Blue, because I look amazing in it.
G. Gummy bears or worms? The worms are chewier, the bears are kinda hard :-/
H. Hometown? Floral City
I. Favorite indulgence? Zinger Melt at the Ale House, hold the pico.
J. January or July? January...first month after holiday rush!
K. Kids? I want a few.
L. Life isn’t complete without? My amazing friends.
M. Marriage date? I really will have no choice in that...things go smoother if the lady picks it all out.
O. Oranges or apples? Apples.
P. Phobias? no phobia unless being afraid of horses is a phobia.
Q. Quotes? When a team outgrows indvidual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality-Joe Paterno
R. Reasons to smile? I don't believe in not smiling....
S. Season of choice? Fall.
T. Tag 5 people. BA, Nate, Denise, Doug, LeeAnna
U. Unknown fact about me? I can't swim.
V. Vegetable? Corn
W. Worst habit? procrastination
X. X-ray or ultrasound? I've had both...no preference.
Y. Your favorite foods? Italian or steak and potatoes
Z. Zodiac sign? Sagitarius