Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Are we home yet?

I don't remember the ride home, except being delayed in LAX. It took a lot of stern talking with the airline reps, but we managed to get everyone home. We had to split up and take three different flights, but we managed to get everyone home. My group landed at 1 am, but we managed to get everyone home.

Did I mention that we got everyone home?

Steve and Sally picked me up at the airport at one a.m. My dad looked like the walking dead. You would've thought he just took thirty teenagers halfway across the globe for twenty days or something.

So, I went home to Ocala and slept, slept, slept. It took awhile for the jet lag to wear off (by the way, there is NOTHING on tv at 3am) and a few days to readjust to not eating dinner with thirty-three people, but I was happy to be back in the USA.

WG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that you finished blogging about your trip, you should start a series recalling your amazing journey shadowing me. I am sure there are hundreds of wonderful things to post from that
EXTRAORDINARY week.

TOM