Monday, May 3, 2010

oh, ew

Warning - if you are grossed out by adolescent children, sex or adolescent children talking about sex, please don't read this post!

There are perks to looking young and working in a school. A lot of times, students don't notice a teacher is near. Today, I overheard this gem of a conversation in the cafeteria:

Kid 1: Dude, I totally felt her boobs up last night.

Kid 2: So awesome! Her boobs are freaking huge.

Kid 1: Yeah, and she let me finger her, too.

Kid 2: What?????? She's so hot, dude. You are lucky.

Kid 1: Hell yeah.

Kid 2: So what did it feel like?

Kid 1: What did what feel like?

Kid 2: When you fingered her!

Kid 1: Oh. (Pause) Um, kinda like peanut butter. Like I put my hand in a peanut butter sandwich or something.

Kid 2: (Eyes growing wide) Dude...where did you put your fingers?

Yes. Really.

wg

14 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh my...and the worst part is I am NOT surprised.

JennRawks said...

BAHAHA! That's priceless. Not gross unfortunately for me....but hil-freakin-larious!

**peanut butter sandwiches however, will never be the same and I make them everyday**

Anonymous said...

Haha, peanut butter that's a new one

Shanel said...

I cannot believe he said PEANUT BUTTER...LMFAO!! Ok, that's a new one...At least it gives you insite into how young minds think and feel:)

Lindsay said...

Love it.

But seriously, Peanut Butter sandwiches....what an odd likening.

Jennifer Kay said...

Jelly, maybe. But peanut butter?

The Working Girl said...

It reminded me of that scene in the 40 year old virgin when he compares breasts to sandbags. I don't really think he knew what he was talking about - maybe wishful thinking???

emilysuze said...

Oh my.

Have I ever told you about the time I was talking to a student and a few minutes into the conversation, realized that she was giving a hand job to the guy sitting next to her?

Kids.

kj said...

Wait until you overhear the little darlins talking in the halls about your own kids someday.

Unknown said...

OMG.. that is some funny shiznit. hehe

http://colorfulcarol.blogspot.com/

Lakota Brewer said...

LOLOLOL,,that is sooo funny!! Unfortunately, there are grown men who have these conversations too!! Goes to show boys remain boys for many years.

spankey said...

Want to be shocked, but I'm not. I used to teach 6th grade, this reminds me of that hell period of my life! Although, I do wish I'd been able to hear more things like this for comic relief.

Sassy said...

I hope it wasn't chunky peanut butter....

Artist said...

Dirty but funny! lol!