Saturday, April 18, 2009

8 days a week

I was tagged by my new blogger friend Tamela
to do 8 things! Yay! We all know how
much I love to talk about myself, so let the fun begin...

Here's how to do this 8 THINGS thing:
  • Mention the person that tagged you.
  • Complete the lists of 8's.
  • Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
  • Go tell them you tagged them!


8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

1. Paying off my credit card debt! I am SO CLOSE!
2. Going DOWN UNDER on my Australian Adventure this summer.
3. Shadowing Tom and Julie during "O2E" Montreat Middle School 2009 in July.
4. Being a bridesmaid in Marcia and Adam's wedding ... only one week away!
5. Starting an MFA program in 2011!!!!
6. My next Wumpkin Weekend - let's start planning!
7. The next Harry Potter movie - will it ever come to theaters?
8. Hot, hot, hot summer days. Come visit. We'll hit the beach.

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY

  1. Contemplated whether or not the new jeans I bought were just comfortable or mom jeans.
  2. Dealt with the unenthusiastic children in 1st period.
  3. Relished in the fabulous behavior of 2nd period.
  4. Went to Larry's Giant Subs during 3rd period.
  5. Said things like, "Are you seriously complaining about this? Children in Africa don't have food to eat and you're upset over having to do book work?" to 4th period.
  6. Dodged questions like, "Do you have a boyfriend, Ms. L?" in 5th period.
  7. Counted down the minutes until 4:15 in 6th period.
  8. Waited for what seemed like ever for Janine to get here, met up with Kat and Siobhan, had drinks, ran into George, and then hit the Brix.

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO
  1. Rid my house of clutter.
  2. Become independently wealthy.
  3. Vacation in the Philippines.
  4. Volunteer in the Greek Isles.
  5. Motivate myself to write.
  6. Find the cure for cancer.
  7. Walk with Ashley at the CF walk next Saturday.
  8. Be eligible for one of the many student loan forgiveness programs for teachers. I am inordinately screwed in each category.
8 SHOWS I WATCH
  1. Gilmore Girls (like this comes as a shock)
  2. Law and Order: Criminal Intent (though I wish Eaves would stop relying on Goren)
  3. Real Housewives on Bravo (hangs head in shame)
  4. Cold Case on A&E (take that bad guys)
  5. Biggest Loser (it's never too late to try!!!!)
  6. Top Chef (Chef Tom is also my gay bear fantasy)
  7. Scrubs (I can't decide if I'm more JD or Elliot)
  8. Millionare Matchmaker (could my tv shows be any trashier?)
8 BLOGGERS TAGGED
  1. Heather - you know you want to!
  2. Emily - as long as there are no more stories about poo!! : )
  3. Kim - it's way past time for an update
  4. Natalie - neighbor! oh neighbor!!
  5. Morgan - perhaps you could do 8 things for Stockton?
  6. Jami - perhaps you could do 8 super-studious-artistic things?
  7. Marlette - girl your blog is long past overdue
  8. Lindsay - the girl who does this great blog called Picture Praying
Have fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I hide in your suitcase to Australia? Please!

The Working Girl said...

Sure! Hide in my suitcase or a suitcase of one of the forty teenagers I'm chaperoning. We can sneak you through customs! : )