Wednesday, April 1, 2009

i love a good kids movie

I went to the movies with MLL last night as friends. It was nice to see him. He makes me laugh. I'll blog about that on a later date. The real purpose of this post is to get everyone to go see the best new movie ever: MONSTERS V. ALIENS!

The message really hit me in this movie. Finally, a film about a girl who ends up losing everything she thinks she wanted (the perfect wedding, honeymoon, husband, life, etc.) and ... well, I won't ruin it for you, just go see it!


WG

* I guess it's MXLL now :(

2 comments:

emilysuze said...

I'm jealous! I totally want to see this movie, but must find someone to go with me so I don't look like a pedophile by going to a kids movie alone!

The Working Girl said...

That's why MLL wanted me to go with him. Something tells me that he would look a lot more like a pedafile in the theater than you would!